Applying to our school
We are still accepting limited applications for PreNursery (age 2) - Grade 5 for the fall of 2021.
Please read the following steps carefully so that you are familiar with the requirements:
- APPLICATION: Complete an application for your child online. There is a $50 fee per application.
- PARENT MEETING: Once your application has been submitted, we will schedule a meeting for parents or guardians with the Head of School.
- VIRTUAL CHILD VISIT: For Kindergarten - 5th Grade applicants, we require a student visit. This year, all visits and assessments will be conducted through zoom.
- SCHOOL REPORTS/TRANSCRIPTS: For children entering Pre-Nursery or Nursery this step is not required. Applicants for Pre-K who have previously attended school should submit a progress report from their current teacher. For students entering Kindergarten and Grade 1, we are happy to accept an ISAAGNY form -- the link can be found in your application portal. For Grade 2 and above, we ask that your child's current teacher complete a student evaluation form that we will provide. We also request that written reports and transcripts be sent to us from your child's current school. Candidates are not required to take (nor will we accept) the Educational Records Bureau examination (ERB).
- TUITION ASSISTANCE: If you are applying for Financial Aid, this is a separate application, through School and Student Services (SSS), that can be found on our Financial Aid page. Financial Aid is need based, not merit based, and is calculated through a careful review of household financials and supporting documents.
NOTIFICATIONS: Acceptance letters and financial aid award decisions will be sent simultaneously via email.
A non-refundable enrollment deposit is paid upon signing the enrollment contract, and will be applied towards tuition.