Applying to our school
We are still accepting limited applications for the fall of 2021.
Please read the following steps carefully so that you are familiar with the requirements:
- APPLICATION: Complete an application for your child online. There is a $50 fee per application.
- PARENT MEETING: Once your application has been submitted, we will schedule a meeting for parents or guardians with the Head of School.
- VIRTUAL CHILD VISIT: For children entering Kindergarten and older we require a student visit. This year, all visits and assessments will be conducted through zoom.
- SCHOOL REPORTS/TRANSCRIPTS: For children entering Pre-Nursery or Nursery this step is not required. Applicants for Pre-K who have previously attended school should submit a progress report from their current teacher. For students entering Kindergarten and older, we require your child's teacher to complete an ISAAGNY form -- this can be sent directly to the teacher via your application portal. We also request that written reports and transcripts be sent to us from your child's current school. Candidates are not required to take (nor will we accept) the Educational Records Bureau examination (ERB).
- TUITION ASSISTANCE: If you are applying for Financial Aid, this is a separate application, through School and Student Services (SSS), that can be found on our Financial Aid page. Financial Aid is need based, not merit based, and is calculated through a careful review of household financials and supporting documents.
NOTIFICATIONS: Acceptance letters and financial aid award decisions will be sent simultaneously via email.
A non-refundable enrollment deposit is paid upon signing the enrollment contract, and will be applied towards tuition.