Applying to our school
Thank you for your interest in applying to our school. As a reminder we accept applications on a rolling basis and are still accepting limited applications for the current 2021-2022 academic year.If you have any questions, contact the Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please review the details below regarding our application process:
- ADMISSIONS APPLICATION: Please click here to complete an online admissions application for your child There is a $50 fee per application.
- VIRTUAL PARENT MEETING: Once your application has been submitted, we will schedule a meeting for parents or guardians with our Head of School, Director of Admission and Classroom Teacher. Please note all meetings will be conducted via zoom.
- VIRTUAL CHILD VISIT: For children entering Kindergarten and older we require a student visit. This year, all visits and assessments will be conducted through zoom.
- SCHOOL REPORTS/TRANSCRIPTS: Applicants for Pre-Kindergarten who have previously attended a school should submit a progress report from their current teacher. For students entering Kindergarten and older, we require your child's teacher to complete an ISAAGNY form -- this can be sent directly to the teacher via your application portal. We also request that written reports and transcripts be sent to us from your child's current school. Candidates are not required to take (nor will we accept) the Educational Records Bureau examination (ERB).Please note school reports/transcripts are not required for those children entering Pre-Nursery or Nursery.
- TUITION ASSISTANCE: If you are applying for Tuition Assistance, this is a separate application, through School and Student Services (SSS), that can be found on the IANY Tuition Assistance page. Tuition Assistance is need based, not merit based, and is calculated through a careful review of household financials and supporting documents.Please note only completed SSS applications will be reviewed by our Tuition Assistance Committee for decisions.
NOTIFICATIONS: Acceptance letters and financial aid award decisions will be sent simultaneously via email.
A non-refundable enrollment deposit is paid upon signing the enrollment contract, and will be applied towards tuition.